Did you know? 1 in 6 males will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in their lifetime…
PROSTATE CANCER STATS : Source: World Cancer Research Fund
- 2nd most common cancer in men
- 5th most common cause of cancer deaths amongst men
- 1.3 million new diagnoses in 2018
- Age, diet and genetics contribute to your risk of getting Prostate Cancer
Meet Anthony; he is a Business Owner who earns an income from managing his business. In the event of his absence from work, there will be a decrease in turnover. He will not receive any disability benefit from his business.
Fortunately ANTHONY has GREENLIGHT RISK COVER BENEFITS:
Sickness Income benefit (1 month waiting period)
- Pays up to 100% of net income when booked off sick (up to 24 monthly income payments)
- Loss of income is not assessed at claim stage
Disability Income benefit (24 months waiting period)
- Pays up to 100% of net income when he can’t work for more than 24 months
- It’ll start paying when the Sickness Income benefit ceases after 24 months
Severe Illness benefit
- Pays a lump sum to help with treatment, recovery and lifestyle adjustments.
Disability Lump Sum benefit
- Pays a once off lump sum when he’s permanently disabled or impaired.
Rates for Disability Income has been reduced! Client can have 100% of net income covered for Sickness benefit and Disability Income benefit.